As a service to our clients, basic décor and equipment options are available through your event coordinator. We are not limited to the items that follow. We have event decorators and prop design professionals with whom we work with on a regular basis who can customize your event to meet its needs and themes.
- Tables, chairs, staging, public address systems and linens are for indoor uses only.
- Free Parking Directional Valets (if the # of guests anticipated is over 300 guests)
- 50 60” Round Guest Tables
- 490 Padded Chivari Ballroom Chairs
- Floor Length Guest Table Linens in Multiple Color Choices
- Linen Napkins in Multiple Color Choices
- China Service Silver Service
- Window Candle Arrangements
- Public Address System
- 1 Microphone
- Coat Racks and Coat Check Attendant (when needed)
- 24 x 24 Dance Floor
- 11 Pieces 4×8 Staging
- Door Butlers
- Gift Receptionists (When Needed)
- Trade Show, Silent Auction and Multi Display Tables
- 30” x 96” Display Table Clothed to the Floor $15.00
- Guest Table Toppers in Multiple Color Choices $3.00
- 60” Round Display Table Clothed to the Floor $15.00 Additional table styles available.
- Wired & 802.11b/g Wireless High Speed Internet Access Available
Other Optional Items
- Custom Ice Sculptures
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- Chair Covers and Bows
- Custom Floral
- Custom Table Linens
- Custom Chuppahs
- Valet Parking
- Wedding Ceremony Accessories
Audio / Visual Services
Learn More About Our In-House Audio / Visual Services
A reasonable amount of electrical power is available for bands and for trade show displays. Extension cords and cord covers are the responsibility of the host or entertainment vendor. If you anticipate heavy electrical needs please consult your event coordinator so that adequate electrical needs are insured. All electrical cords laid by an outside vendor must be completely covered or taped by the user and said covering must meet final approval of The Olmsted management on duty.
Guest table centerpieces are not included with your event. We do have decorating services available. Please consult your event coordinator.